Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ripple-A-Long check in Week 2 - late excuses

Yes I know I am a tad late, but the last week has just been overwhelming.

Firstly we had to say goodbye to our much treasured fur-baby 
Maxamillion Bowers 
Jan 2003 - Mar 2013 
Max you were always there, wordless no I can't say that your vocals will be missed
We will miss your faithful, warm furry head nudges and cuddles. 
Love you, sleep forever in peace and pain free.
He has join our other fur-babies, Tiger and Aurora over the Rainbow Bridge

Tuesday, I got a little stitching in and my blanket she is growing, I declared that I was half way there I think.

Wednesday, oh the joys of housework called, and my linen closet got a clean out so I got to drool over some vintage crochet - love this old granny squares from my Mother In Laws old stash, I have no idea how old it really is.... but it got an airing and a refold and put back in the closet for winter.
Thursday, the call for more yarn was eating at me, and with a Market coming up for Forever Always in Wilton on the 5th April, I am think some crocheted items may go down well, especially some of the ripple kind....soooo more ripple goodness began, so loving these shades...the green and pink not sure - so they are going back ...for more of the Kraft, red and charcoal.

Friday - oh the mega day to IKEA - so I rippled in the car...

Oh did I mention IKEA, yes well that's because we are renovating a room...yes my son's going all grown up with sophistication, clean lines and a queen size bed....OK...so that meant cleaning, emptying and well the crochet had to wait...., well that was my week 2 will be sure to get on to week 3 updates and have them ready come Sunday, as I have ripple excitement to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}