Monday, March 18, 2013

New Supplies for Forever Always

Heading off on a Girls Day in the Country long weekend with my Mum and Sister next weekend, meant I need some supplies and well, if I need them then I am lucky that I can shop wholesale and share my goodies with my crafty friends. I have been doing Hexi's for a while and invested in the rotating craft mat and I have had lots of the other supplies in my stash for a while...but I love to share ideas/tools that I love with you all. So I have decided that I have found some goodies - check them out on the Forever Always Blog with my love on these items, AND  SHOP FOR THEM...HERE IN THE FOREVER ALWAYS STORE.  I think that the Naturalight LED clip on Light is the best thing ever and wish I had it for all our retreats, its the best cord free battery operated light and perfect for both scrapping and stitching





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}