Thursday, September 13, 2012

Handmade Gifts - Hexagon Zippered Clutch & Runner

I love finding quirky little extras that can be tied onto packages that just complete a gift

I love to to spoil friends and family with gifts when a special occasion arises. And Pinterest is helping me with loads of ideas - do you drool Pinterest like me making special boards like Christmas, Gift Wrapping Ideas, and Gift Ideas.

So when I need to make a certain someone, something special, I just go and cruise till an idea strikes....like it did this week, for the Birthdays that are coming up.

So Inspired by this item on Pinterest, the fabric, pins and needles came out and and this little wristlet was created. lots of dreamy photos, as I love it so much, I can see me making another one or two of these, especially one for myself. I am sure when the parcel was opened that the owner of this precious gift was just as excited as me making it!!! (ADDED - yes just got the phone message excitement oozed)




No gift is complete without a little handmade Card - these two cuties were quick and fun!!

 All wrapped up ready for gift giving


Here is the other handmade part of the other parcel all wrapped up above too - this table runner was made from scraps from a wedding quilt that I have just realised I have yet to share - ah another post to write. I loved the colours and the scraps worked well, this runner I called my hugs and kisses - the white looks like XX kisses and the Orange square is a big Hug in between - well that's my thoughts. 


Another Pinterest Idea - pom pom flowers smaller sized is perfect for a gift topper

Do you love to give handmade gifts?

1 comment:

  1. love the wristlet clutch. the runner is gorgeous colour combination

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}