Wednesday, August 10, 2011

AUGUST 2011 - 123 Challenge

Another layout completed at Retreat was the August 2011 123 Challenge.

This month the challenge criteria is
  • WORD: What
  • COLOUR: Black
  • TECHNIQUE: Multi-photos
Totally my thing when it comes to using Black it's one of my basics, so I felt really comfortable with this challenge. Bianca had recently taken this photo of my Mum and Dad at my Birthday, and I just love it!!!

I really enjoyed working on this layout, I had fun making my banner using the Echo Park For the Record Advertisment paper from the new stock that arrived at Forever Always recently. I also used my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die on the big shot to create a flower using the Cabbage Rose Tutorial from this previous blog post

Here are some closeups


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}