Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Teaching for NOTEBOOK MAGAZINE

I'm Teaching again, so do you fancy coming to create and learning something about Scrapbooking that maybe you didn't already know.....Colour is the key for me, so I will share with you my secrets and tips on making those colours pop.


Come along and join me in a perfect  Saturday of Crafting on the 18th September at Charswood West Community Centre (Sydney) from 9am - 12. And you may even be able to whip up a card ot two with the very talented Angela Sargeant of Stamping Up. The Classes are being organised through NOTEBOOK MAGAZINES CRAFTROOM with little thankyou's from both Angela and I for all who attend.

Why not make it a day of it with a few friends, and finish the afternoon with a BYO Craft Afternoon Tea on the same day form 12 till 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}