Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Having fun with PHOTOS

Natalie came over yesterday for another creative craft day, with the girls and we all made Owls, well I managed to finish mine and Aren's - oops forgot to photograph Arens - Nat might do that for us.

Here is my two Owls - making a little family of them slowly here



Natalie had my family in a frenzy with creating and staging photos for a Treasure Hunt, welll!!!!!

Let's just say I am now doing said Treasure Hunt - I joined ClickinMoms and have printed my list... and have been snapping up a storm creating......and totally enjoying the creative process...who knows I may even catch my mojo to scrap again, with all these photos...

You can see my pictures over here in my album

3 comments:

  1. Very very cute....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just the cutest, I agree,, Would love to see more.
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}