Monday, January 25, 2010

oops...embarrassed


Well not sure if you recall last years stitching Angel swap, well my parcel never arrived when it was supposed to, and I felt really awful for stitching angel, who had posted it but it seems it got lost in the post.....


well Bea was wonderful a reposted it too my, and I have just realised that I didn't say a big thankyou to her.....feel a bit embarrassed...but I had taken a picture and it had not been blogged...so it arrived just after christmas .....it was lovely and she is very clever, I recieved a needle case, scissors scabbard, pin cushion and "a journey map" which is a clever little travel case, for a small self healing mat which Bea included, I have yet to find a good size ruler to go with it and a second rotary cutter - so that when i am off at sewing days with mum's group in the library in campbelltown I will be able to have a smaller cutter on had at all times.


Thankyou bea I love my items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}