Monday, January 25, 2010

OPAM - finishes & more

Well summer colds have invaded our home, and blogging hasn't been happening, but rest assured I have still managed to stitch, and when your running a fever, it's nice to be snuggled under something.
So thanks to Gail Pan's A Christmas Wish BOM from last year I was kept warm whilst doing my snail trail border and then the binding..... and isn't she pretty...yep I am in love.And Miss Lily kept me company too....
Then a quick birthday make and another finish for a little miss 3 - a little handbag filled with all things a little girl needs in her bag, lipgloss, hairbrush and wet wipes oh and don't forget the candy....hope she likes it.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that quilt. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Sonia, you have finished it off beautifully :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}