Friday, January 01, 2010

12 minutes 12 memories

Been blogging today, and loved Stacey Julians Sprinkle....12 minutes 12 memories...so here are my 12 memories that make me smile.....and I have to say 12 minutes isn't long when browsing a year of photos.....












So take the challenge, and remember to comment and share...would love to see your 12 minutes 12 memories.
  1. Create a “2009 Favorites” folder on your computer.
  2. Open up your digital photo library.
  3. Set your timer for 12 minutes and hit start.
  4. Scroll quickly through your photos until an image catches your eye.
  5. Stop and save this image to your folder.
  6. Continue selecting and saving until your timer beeps.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea.... Love your 12 minute memories Sonia :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}