Friday, December 04, 2009

December 3rd & 4th with Jessica Sprague Holidays in Hand

THIRD
Quote:
This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!
~D.M. Dellinger


Write What does the word "joy" mean to you? Does it play a part at the holidays.
JOY - its a feeling and an emotion and I love seeing it on my kids faces and those that receive the special gifts I give.

Photograph Take a photo that represents the idea of "joy"





Do - Shopping - Year 10 Formal - Dinner with Mum & Dad - After Party
Make - Christmas gifts


FOURTH
Quote:
The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each other's burdens, and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.
~W.C. Jones


Write Talk about a sentimental piece of holiday decor.
Santa - this old Santa was given to me on my first Christmas, and he is faded and I have tried to repair his beard when i was about 15 with some Dacron stuffing but it's now hanging off...but I love him and he has started a wonderful vintage and new collection, having inherited my MIL's Santa's too.....I LOVE THEM ALL>

Photograph Your Favourite piece of holiday decor






Do - Entertaining Friends "the zav'z" are coming to dinner
Make - More Christmas Gifts & a wonderful Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}