Thursday, September 03, 2009

Some Pages I did for this Months' Forever Always Newsletter and Septembers Challenges....
This all red page was so much fun to create, but I did find it hard to not include some black or white, almost all red words or embellies had some white on them. This is for the September "A Novel Approach to Scrapbooking" Blog Challenge at Forever Always, so come & join us for some 'Twilight' fun, the book is such a craze and well what's not to love about Edward. You can find the challenge here. The winner this month will recieve a $30 book voucher from Boomerang books, our book sponsor. This one covered the Featured topic of Birds & Trees the Craze, well I am not a real bird girl, but eventully got in the swing and even used the bird theme in my page title....I also got to use the new Bella Sarah-Jane collection with this one and had lot's of fun
This takes my scrapping tally for the year to 77 layouts....best update over in the column there...have a great Thursday.


1 comment:

  1. I just love your "nest"-oh my, if only my scrap room looked that gorgeous!!! I adore your red page, and love the new Bella too!!!Think I might need some;) Lots of layouts for the year-I wish I had remembered to keep my tally going,lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}