Friday, September 18, 2009

picture heavy post

Well as I sit here in the dappled light of my office, I can smell the heavenly scent of this blossom, hard to believe they are only about 1 inch big.......the port wine magnolia.....I love the smell, and this time of the afternoon it is just heavenly...have I said that...yep heavenly.....sweet and summery....
Well, this is a new blog, and one I will be stalking for ideas for Christmas gifts.....hop on over and check it out....Stitchery sharing......well after about 7 days no stitching, due to a weird sore arm...think it was a sleeping the wrong way pain.....that caused swelling...I have finished this birthday gift and handed it over today to Paula....
and do you remember this pile of fabric.....well it turned into this table runner....it was the panel from last years stitchery retreat, an Leanne Beasley Apron was what it was for, but with that much work, I felt it deserved a more special gift....no hand wiping pocket was it destined to be....and GAB loved it, with her matching cup and saucer even if it was almost a month late for her birthday.
Time for a scrapping catchup.....

What better way to get the juices flowing than a recipe scrap.....I love the idea of losing control...LOL...well the control freak that I am....i still can't bear to stick it down till the recipe is done....hey I don't always cook with the full recipe anyway...so why should scrapping be different. this layout was cooked up by me under the guidance of head chef Renae Deguara
I love a great Challenge and at the moment Forever Always has Guest Designers popping a challenge up once a month....this is the September Challenge set by Shelly Williams this was so much fun, using some older pre-digi photos is always good...have plenty of these, and how cute does my little man look with all that hair.
FA Cybercrop, you still have till Monday to complete and upload challenges to the gallery....

Here are a few of mine.... still have challenge 2 to do!!! well hopefully!!!

Challenge 1 - COLOUR IT spring....a great colour challenge ...I set this one and loved it!!Challenge 3 - SKETCH it - set by Michelle Winston - loved the technique of handmade flower ....lucky for me I had some wonderfully hand crocheted by Peg blooms...to use!!!Challenge 4 - PUZZLE IT set by Shelly Williams such a fun challenge with matching fun photos.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love my pressie & so does TJ...thank you Sonia! You are one talented lady!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}