Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tagged again

Michelle has hit me again....this time it's a tag with a difference... and a little fun along the way.

Here's how it works:

1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.

2. Select the 6th folder.

3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.

4. Post and explain about that picture.

5. Tag 6 other people.

So here is my picture....

This is taken back in 2007 during the time of HSC major works, the hands are Bianca's showing how she built the bed for Dylan's room. Excuse the drier in the background, it was before the laundry room was somewhat ready to contain it.

And now I tag:

1. Chookyblue

2. Ranette

3. Shelly

4. Vesna

5. Sharryn

6. Teina

enjoy girls....looking to see what random photo you generate....Lol it was fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:26 pm

    OK I have added a photo but I have not taged 6 people as I do not know any one that likes to be taged
    haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}