A bit of creative sharing from the last week. Below are the cards for the Masculine Card Swap over in the Forever Always Forum. But first are the most recent layouts 'a rare MOMENT' was completed for the RAK & New Challenge
and 'things we love about YOU' was for the Recipe Scrap that Amie Taylor gave us last night in the Forum.
I have been stitching as well...but can't share the items yet....might be naughty and give you a sneak tomorrow.
Well, I have had a comment from Anna M whose recently had a birthday and a giveaway on her blog....which I won one of the prizes on.... requesting my chinese omelettes recipe from this post. They are actually from my Chinese Cooking Class Cookbook ("Australian Women's Weekly" Home Library) this was one of my first cookbooks, when i left home. It was something my grandfather gave me,who was a great cook!!
Here is the Recipe - which is actually called
YOU WILL NEED
8 Eggs, salt, pepper, oil, 60g mushrooms, 4 shallots, 1 stick of celery, 250g prawns, 250g can bean sprouts.
- Put eggs in bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk, until eggs are slightly frothy.
- Heat small amount of oil in pan. Gently saute finely chopped mushrooms one minute. Remove from pan, drain, add to beaten eggs. Add finely chopped shallots, finely chopped celery, shelled and chopped prawns. and well-drained bean sprouts. Mix well.
- Add enough oil to medium-sized frypan just to cover base (i use a non stick frypan) just to cover base. When oil is hot, pour omelet mixture into pan making 4 small omelets.
- When mixture is firm on one side, turn and cook other side. Stack on warm plate while cooking remainder of omelets. Keep warm. To serve, stack two omelets one on top of the other. Spoon sauce over. Serves 4.
SAUCE: 1 cup water, 1 tablespoon cornflour, 2 chicken stock cubes, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, salt.
- Blend water and cornflour until smooth, add crumbled stock cubes, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Stir until sauce boils and thickens.
Have a great weekend bloggers.....