Monday, October 15, 2007

Manic Monday

almost 12 and so far
wake to a naughty kitty
phone call - wishes for luck in the year 12 exams
tea
shower
email
vent vent vent {some people need to get a life}
accupuncture
home
vent vent vent {those people really REALLY need to get a life}
walk - only 15mins on treadmill - its the begining again and the stop start incline has killed me
email
vent vent vent - REALLY REALLY need to get a life.

OFF TO chilll out and sew maybe then my techs will have fixed the gallery

2 comments:

  1. Today must of just been horrible, I am glad it has been fixed and doesn't happen again.

    Hugs Amie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds like monday wasnt too much fun for you!!! hopefully the rest of the week will be better :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}