Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy Mail


love getting mail....

so today the arms were full....


the flower ribbon swapp....parcels of colour have been arriving....yummy yummy yummy


then the secret santa - Thanks so much Narelle for my goodies...you chose so well, love my bits.

and can't wait to start my stitchery, the fabric and ribbon are yummy too!!
and then totally random - package not sure who from, but its probably from elizabeth arden, a sample of the new fragrence - its nice
mediterranean

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sonia,
    Glad you like your little parcel. Looking forward to seeing your work with the stichery.. Cheers Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the ribbon looks Delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YUMMO the package looks very scrummy Sonia, you lucky girl :O)
    melx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}