Monday, November 13, 2006

my weekend

well, i got creative on thursday and had fun with these layouts - just loved the photos of adeline, and they just were so easy to work with. I still can't believe i misspelt the title, and only noticed when i scanned the layout - so thats a job to fix up.
Then i got down to doing the November Sketch Challenge for FOREVER ALWAYS - design team member Gab C drew our sketch this month, and it was just so inspiring on these amazingly cute photos - that i have draggedout numerous times to do, and well never seem to have got inspired by Gabs Sketch seemed to get me in the creating zone. And i just love the way these BasicGrey Color Me Silly papers work with it. Can't you tell i am chuffed with my layout - some times i am just so critical of my own work i never totally love it -but this one i do. Could be the biased mum in me who loves my two little vegemites - and well when they havn't been well i like to be reminded of the good times - one of the joys of scrapbooking. Living a little in Memory Lane helps.

So i have digressed again - but well i finished these on friday during the day - after my accupunture appointment.

Saturday - Rememberance day - a tough one for us - its all so fresh, poor dylan lost it at the playing of the last post. But it was such an awesome day - and we remembered our Betty with love.

Sunday - trip to IKEA my fav place to go - picked up a nice memory box for Betty's bits that we want to keep special.

Dylan had a relapse of pain over the weekend and last night was the worst - so needless to say i am sleep deprived again today - so have managed my 2 hour nanna nap this afternoon.

thats me caught up.

gee the weather today has been weird - just listening to the wind sounds like its pulling the roof off - we have seen all seasons almost today - only missing the hail and the snow - sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. Your 2 little vegemites look so cute!
    Good to see you getting back on track!

    Love ya!
    Ange.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}