Friday, July 14, 2006

~busy week~

well its been a busy week this week with the kids home from holidays we have had a few extra helpers - its been good - we have been a building team.

inspired by need for a perfect storage system in my new studio - and with the box system having been in place for the past 6 months in my hallway - and my total love of my IKEA drawers, i cam up with a sketch and brian then took it and made measurements - before visiting our friendly Mr Bunnings (hardware) where they cut it too size and he brought home this wonderful little package kind of just like my IKEA package - then we have all taken time to sit and build some drawers. we have had fun! - then the kids got to painting - i got to stocktake (even if it is boring it was fun to put it all in the new drawers) - with the help of my printer, some BasicGrey Jumbo Bookplates we have this new system - more pictures to follow when finish building - hopefully over the weekend - It will all depend on our time - Brian is working on Saturday - so the kids and i may get some done - we do the drawers and he does the frame. Sunday - we are doing Yum Cha with family and friends for my Birthday, another year older - hmmm well some would say - not m e today - todays a good day - going to scrap on my own in the studio, kids are out with brian shopping - hmmm wonder why - could be my birthday LOL -

Then well no computer for me for the next few days as the computer is visiting the DRs(technicians) its having a meltdown and needs some TLC. hope to be back online by Tuesday. cheers and have a great weekend, i hope too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh me like this idea!!! Very very cool.
    So are the drawers IKEA draws but then the base part of it was made up at bunnings...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}