Monday, October 22, 2012

Race Stop 4. North America, Hawaii & 5. Europe, Italy


Sorry, I've had my dreaded spring/summer head cold, it always strikes me down, just when all is good in my life....grrr, and it knocks me for six so needless to say, the mojo went awol...but allas the race must go on, so all thought I am running a little behind here is a double stop catch up .....


Aloha, welcome to my Hawaiian entry, thankyou to Becci from Lime Tree Creations, I have used my little crocheted flower from my Race Kit  as part of my criteria to complete this leg of the race,

The criteria to be included on our Hawaiian layout were as follows:
1. Use lots of flowers on the page
2. Include a banner on your page
3. Incorporate Randomness on your LO

Here is my  Layout, which includes all three of the criteria.




1. Use lots of flowers on the page, this one I found very easy, there are plenty including my crocheted one from Lime Tree Creations.

2. Include a banner on your page, another easy one, I love me a banner!!

3. Incorporate Randomness on your LO, now this is the one I struggled with the concept but the doing was rather easy in the end....I have a random hole in my layout - LOL I tore a whole just for fun, and then I also did a few stitches just a random row - yep worked my randomness totally!!!




Ciao, I've finally made it to ITALY! Another Country another 3 criteria to meet for this leg of the race, Oh the Colosseum and the Leaning tower of Pisa how can I resist!!!!


1. Food theme
2. Layered embellies - to represent the Colosseum
3. Off center and angled - just like the leaning tower of Pisa

Here is my  Layout, which includes all three of the criteria.

1. Food theme - scrumptious chocolate dipping bowls and strawberries YUMMM!! I used the doily to represent my plate, and then stitched on those swirls of chocolate, was totally craving chocolate the whole time I scrapped this one!!!


2. Layered embellies - to represent the Colosseum - lots of layers, papers, doileys, double layered chocolate flowers with rich red ruby centers .....mmmm can you see my drooling for those choc covered strawbs!!!

3. Off center and angled - just like the leaning tower of Pisa - yes its all angles on this layout!!!

Had lots of fun, head cold, oh she's still showing her ugly head, but the mojo is taking a leading foot!!! I can see a roadblock in my my near future!!!


Thanks for stopping by to have a look and if you commented THANKS again, it's much appreciated. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Numerology too Sonia!!
    Thank you for an interesting and informative blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}