Thursday, September 27, 2012

Race Stop 3. Antarctica


Scrapbooking Top 50 Blog challenge, Race Stop 3. I could feel the chill, just browsing the images in the forum... for the Antarctica, this is one place I would really love to visit IRL. So this destination was much appreciated. 
Here is my  Layout, which includes all three of the criteria.


The criteria to be included on this destinations layout for the ANTARCTICA were:

1. white space - Yes plenty of that.
2. cool colour scheme - All shades of blue, through to grey and a little white!!

3. texture - be it texture paste, crackle medium, scrunched pp etc - I have covered this in many ways, I started with some edge texture, roughing up and tears around the patterned paper. Then I stamped and embossed the arrows background. I have also used textured chipboard alphas, fabric misted arrows, there is also a large sequin that is embossed, it was hard to show the texture but I have tried. 








I have also used a few items from my SBT50 Amazing Race kit, the perfectly "icy" coloured pin from this legs sponsor a little bit 'fANTsy' pin. I have also used the cute little kissing charm that was in my kit also.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look and if you commented THANKS again, it's much appreciated. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool layout! I love the blue/icy look.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}