Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Cooking Dinner

Well I am a huge fan of one pot dinners - so tonight we are trying something new...
Roast chicken with potato, tomato, and capsicum....it certainly looks yum and is from the Womans weekly winter favourites special 2010 - love my kids and their passion for food.
This was a book they came home with arguing, they had been out to get some groceries for a mock exam dylan was practising for for school....and Bianca had spied it, apparently they had had to travel to a couple of shops to find the pad thai paste so the first lot of groceries (kind mum) had footed the bill but the next shop Dylan pipes up with I will pay for this, and so Bianca just tosses this book in the trolley, well apparently it was all war.....he was paying for a $10 magazine as far as he was concerned....LOL and bianca was sprouting it was a treat for mum its a cookbook not a magazine...
well the argument went from the supermarket to home and I got the ahh mag/book as I am yet to make up my mind what it is, but well there are few that I have earmarked to try in it...and tonights the first night....so if we like it...well you know where it will be - over on the FA Family Recipe Blog ....so best snap a photo when it's done....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}