Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 9

NINTH
Quote:
I will honour Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles Dickens, Ebeneezer Scrooge, A Christmas Carol


Write What is your favourite Christmas book?
The Night Before Christmas, - it has been my favourite since I was a little girl.....and I have read it every Christmas Eve just before bed....and still do, I am amazed that even at almost 20 Bianca still sits by me as I read it aloud....a very emotional and special time.

PhotographThe cover or spine of your favourite holiday book.




Do - Visit the Opera House with Amie and the girls, and meet up with Kay. (Amie's MIL)




Make -Finish my runner, Help Amie work on her runner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}