Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 11

ELEVENTH
Quote:
When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things - not the great occasions - give off the greatest glow of happiness.
~ Bob Hope


Write Do you have plans for a holiday party this year? Write about it
Our annual street party is in the planning, the rsvp's are slowly trickling in, not as many as in the past, but we will still be sharing the greatest gift of all the gift of giving...I love to spoil the kids that come with a little Christmas magic...and this years is all in the planning, when the numbers tally is done I will get to creating.

Photograph Holdiay Clothing.
Well this to me is more about the dressing of my home, with the tables runners, quilts and hangers that adorn it.
a wonderous secret Santa gift from last year.....


this is the quilt that i hope to finish over this holiday season, I have worked on it each month doing the block of the month blocks with Gail pan



This being the latest creation, that I made with Amie whilst she was visiting.


Do - Clean and tidy and catch up on things. Spoil Dylan with a Mother and son Date

Make -No creativity today....just a fun filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}