Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photo sharing...

Since I last posted, I have managed to get a picture of Bianca and her Nose piercing.....I love my daughter and I love to take her photo, she is so photogenic, not that she thinks so....

I only have just over a week, before I head off for my girly stitching weekend, so looking forward to it, we have decided not to travel with out sewing machines, but rather do some hand stitching, so we purchased a joint project last August on our last trip, yes an whole year ago....LMAO...anyhoo....we have both managed to stitch all the pieces together, I have traced all the little stitcheries and it is ready to go away and just sit and stitch whilst I sip a wino or two, that we will be buying at the wineries...lol got to have a winery trip whilst we are away too...

I love all the colours that I have put together, and yes, most of these are moda fabrics that I too just had to have last year at the stitching retreat, with no intentions of what they would become, but hey they have been used and well not too bad to only be in my stash for 12months....

So today, I have managed to do a little more sorting and tidying, and packed the above up with a couple of other little projects, got to have Lot's to do in case I get bored on one project I like to have another to do....oh and I will be taking Gail's stitcheries away too...just have to trace of August before we go.

So after sorting, I decided to begin a pile of things to take, think I had best get out the suitcase and start loading her up.

Then I got stuck into some more unfinished projects - I have finished my giveaway stitchery, it is ready to be framed, I just need the man of the house to remove some staples from the back of a recycled frame that I got at the jumble sale at Dalwood last week....I have the chocolate ready to go, I can't believe I have been so good not eating it.....it has been tempting me with PMT and all.....so I should be able to draw the giveaways tomorrow...any last comments on the giveaways post and you can go in as well.

Oh and while i was stitching today, I heard a rustling, and it kept rustling, so i investigated with camera in tow.....yep it was miss Bella, she has a love of bags, well i had been stuffing the little project below....and there was just a little left in the bag which was on the couch ...well she has nestled her way into the bag (the hole was only just fist size i have to mention) and she had pushed out the stuffing and then had herself completely in the bag....she amazes me...

OK back to that stitching....i was doing, well I am in a bluebirds of happiness swap, and let's just show you a peak...it is almost complete ....I am just going to sit back and do that binding and it will be done...but I best get a walk on the treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}