Monday, March 30, 2009

Updates and an Award

Well I have been scrapping, but unfortunately I can't share well not untill Wednesday when the Forever Always Newsletter goes up. - but I can add 3 more to my tally count.
I have also recieved this wonderful Sisterhood Award from Ranette. I feel honoured to have recieved this from Ranette, as I honestly believe that this wonderful world of internet has created some amazing sisterhoods amongst both my scrappy blogs and stitching blogs. Like Ranette, I also read the stories of my blogger friends and feel for them when they are down, or get that as my hubby says - glowing smile when something fantastic is happening to one of them.
OK - so onto the forwarding of this special award rules
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 or fewer blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
So here are a few of my favourites that I think deserve the sisterhood award.
I believe all these girls are in my sisterhoood, wether we met online or in person first, the net keeps us connected.
Amie, Ange, Gab, Kylene, Louise, Michelle, Paula, Sharryn, Mel, and it goes without saying that I would flick back to Ranette - whom I have never met in person, but we share a link, just from having shared a christmas gift exchange, so to that list I would have to add Donna as it is thanks to her that Ranette and I have become net friends./sisters.
Take a moment to visit these girls, and hopefully you will find a new place to visit and maybe a sisterhood friend too.
Oh and just remembered, that although they are not completes - I have also stitched my 2 blocks of Gail Pan's A Christmas Wish BOM - have still got to complete March before April arrives....not leaving me much time, so glad they are a quick one. - might get it done when I am at Mum's tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Sonia. :o) It makes me smile.
    Hugs Amie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing what friendships have been formed from the SSCS........no matter where in the world we are.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}