Monday, December 22, 2008

All organised

and a little lost....not sure what to do, we are all so tired, the house is spick and span, the shopping list is ocmpleted and ready to get the last minute supplies tomorrow. But I am so organised it has been 6 years since this has happened...and it feels slightly strange...

so I am thinking of heading over to spotlight to pick up some fabric for a new project, and it got me thinking about my
Pay It Forward posts....so girls, I put that up back in August and I have 2 more spots left..who has some time to play Pay It Forward, but more importantly who wants a handcrafted Sonia Original....

..Anna I am onto creating your PIF item today....with luck you will have it in the very near future...hope you get some more in yours too Anna..

1 comment:

  1. Where oh where do you find all the time to do as much crafting as you do. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy and safe new year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}