Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Recipe Scrap 6th November with Paula Perry

This thursday's RECIPE SCRAP is with me hope you'll come & join me about 7:30pm...give or take a bit, depending on how I'm going...it's dance night here

Requirements are...

1 x 5"X7" portrait photo (you could also use 2 x 4X6" landscapes)
5 x strips of co-ordinating scrap paper.
11 buttons, may need more or less depending on the size.
1 large flower
1 medium flower
title
rub-on's

For the strips of paper, I've used strips ranging from 1.5" to 3" wide & a length of 9.5" to 10.5"...basically raid your scraps.

Any questions, just ask

SEE YOU HEREhttp://www.foreveralways.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1792

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}