Thursday, August 14, 2008

scrapping and fun stuff

Finally got to some scrapping today....this first layout is for the 123 August Challenge I have had fun with this layout...and created some paper tole stars...it is more dimensional, than this photo shows...
This next one was for Forever Always Recipe Scrap - tonight was Pot Luck Night....it was lots of fun, and had us scrapping with speed...this was finished in about 40mins...it needs to have the rest of the title added but it was too cold to go outside to the studio.I finally got around to playing this game the other day...and decided to post tonight....its a bit of fun...
I have been making some flicker mosaics for inspiration, in the newsletter lately...and came accross
this game....just loved my mosaic...hope you have a go too...comment and let me know if you do...it is just a little bit of fun.
1. Sonia 18 peq, 2. Shrimpboats#21 Darien,Ga.(12-2004), 3. Mary, 4. Purple Rose, 5. The Red Blanket, 6. Southern comfort tryptic, III, 7. Steps to the Sea, 8. Chocolate is a Girl's Best Friend!, 9. the birth of a better Day, 10. bless from above, 11. he loves me/he loves me not., 12. GILES the SWEET harrods teddy bear FINDS HIS HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}