Friday, August 29, 2008

comments - answered

Well finally another name in my hat, come on girls, I will have to wait till the end of september I think for this one, not enough entries yet....
Anna M has asked a question - so I will answer it here, as I don't have your email Anna.
Hello again,I would like to join the Pay It Forward - it sounds like fun! This will be the first time I've done something like this, so do I wait until I receive your handmade item before I post on my blog, or can I post on my blog to pay it forward at any time? Thanks for your help with this! Can't wait to receive my handmade item...everything on your blog looks so lovely! =)
Anna, you can post the PAY IT FORWARD - straight away....and i look forward to reading more about you on your blog too...so that i can make the perfect pay if forward gift for you.
You will need to send me your Snail Address so that I can post it out to you as well.
you can email me here.
Have a great Friday girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}