Sunday, February 03, 2008

Heart for Mirabel

Amie shared this EMAIL in our Forum....so i had to help out.....so here is my heart.....YOU TO can HELP......it's all for a great cause....

A gorgeous shop in Melbourne - http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com/2008/01/we-heart-mirabel.html is calling on all crafters of any discipline to make a heart for their shop window. They'll be hung all together and then sold off for $10 each, with ALL funds going to the http://www.mirabelfoundation.com/, who support children who have been orphaned or abandoned due to their parents' illicit drug use.

So if you choose to help out....please create and make your HEART and send it by Friday February 8th with a tag attached to it that says the following:

Hello my name is:

I heart:

I wish for:

Hearts can be sent to: Simply Said 32 Queen Street WARRAGUL Vic 3820

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}