Sunday, March 26, 2006

~ another week gone ~

time is flying by at the moment - i don't know where it is going just that it is - although it is going by pleasantly!

this week i recieved another wonderfull gift from one of the retreat ladies - wonderfully inspirational book - thanks again cathy. and here is a quote from it.


be glad of life because it gives you the chance

to love

and to work

and to play

and to look at the
stars.
- henry van dyke

so this is one i enjoyed this weekend - we loved, we worked and played and then i looked at the stars - a very wonderful weekend.


here is the layout from my last post finally managed to upload it - one of those easy to do pages that just fell together easily.

Materials used :

Bazzill Orange Peel Boogieboard
Bazzill Orange Peel Olive
Bazzill Orange Peel Espresso
BasicGrey Hang 10 – Wipeout
Heidi Swapp Chipboard Letters LC
Heidi Swapp white paint
Dimensional Magic
Making Memories Rub-ons Heidi white
Heidi Swapp Silhouettes
Heidi Swapp Index TabKaren Foster Ribbon Brads

I used the dimensional magic as a glaze to make the letters look glass like.

I can't wait for the new Heidi Swapp stock to arrive that i have loaded to the coming soon link for preorders this weekend. - especially the ledger journaling spots - as seen on Heidi's pregnacy layout on her blog - layout is way to cute and almost made me wish i was pregnant again just to do pages like this - i don't have many pics of me pregnant - and they didn't do photos of the scans either - oh well - i just know i couldn't do it again. - I am enjoying my me time again - and i love my grown up babes.

Well off to bed - big day tomorrow - top of the list is to get my supplies sorted for Kims class tomrrow night.

2 comments:

  1. woohoo sonia, i still haven't sorted my stuff for kim's class tonight. Love the LO of Bianca, and OMG how much more grown up does she look with the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she certainly does jodii, it amazes me how she grows up so fast almost overnight some days - am really happy that we are still good friends - all her friends are having huge issues with their mums - fingers crossed we stay this way!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}