Wednesday, March 11, 2009

VICTORIAN FIRE APPEAL

I was amazed at the effort Sarah Gladman was going to with her Victorian Memory Albums appeal...so I decided to put it to the Retreat girls as a challenge...read more about what we achieved over on the FA News and More Blog. Here are a few closeups of the pages I completed and the Album covers as well. For detail of what I have used on the following pages, be sure to
check out my Album over at the Forever Always Gallery

These 5 precious albums will be winging there way to Victoria via Sarah's by the end of the week.

Amazing how we woman can pull together in times of need.

Gran update for those that are following....she is doing much better today. After a major back track yesterday with a staffing issue, we hope that no more will happen. Her hoping is coming along well, her goal at the moment, is to be able to get in and out off bed and into a wheel chair by herself or with the aid of a frame and Dad or myself...this is all in the process of getting her home sooner rather than later...the possiblity of being there for another 6-8 weeks is too horrid to think about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonia,
    I just wanted to drop and say a huge THANKYOU to you and all the girls at the Retreat for producing such lovely albums - they really are beautiful and so much work has gone into them - well done all of you!
    Thanks for being a part of the Memory Gifts project on behalf of all the Victorian families :)
    Sares x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}