Saturday, March 07, 2009

Cards and a Bag

February saw Valentines day and My 20th Wedding Anniversay - both just days before the retreat, so life was crazy - but we did manage to exchange gifts, roses and go out on the town and see Kate Cebrano play at the Basement backed by Carl Risely. All fantastic...here is the card I gave hubby and a Card and Bag (one of the unfinished projects completed) Birthday gifts for a friend.
This Bag is only about 6x4 inches - with a long strap, it is a phone bag or ipod bad, I use mine for when I go on a walk, or to carry my ipod around in my hand bag...the long strap is great, made from scraps and a vintage doiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}