Monday, November 28, 2005

Weekend - {thoughts}

I had a great weekend despite the rain.

Saturday at work - we had fun - 12 hours of cropping who couldn't have more fun - girls were all great and allowed me to create whilst helping them out.

Sunday - wow - managed to get bitten by the christmas making bug so got a couple of presents started and because there present i won;'t be able to share till after the 25th. Then we also worked on finishing my Scrap Room - did more work on those ikea drawers hope to label them tonight so will snap a pic and share tomorrow its allmost at a stage where i can sit at my desk and work.

hope you had a great weekend too.

{hugs}
sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}